Watchmen may be old(ish) news, but cheap and legit costumes never go out of style. Easily the most sought after character for Halloween (it might be a little cold outside if your hoping to pull off Dr. Manhattan), Rorschach with his trench coast and splotch-filled mask make for a cheap, easy, and instantly recognizable costume for this coming Halloween.
But how do you actually get the morphing inkblot effect on the mask?
In the video below, HouseholdHacker shows you a quick trick to making the shifting inkblot effect using some thermal dust.
To make your Rorschach mask come alive, you will need a small bowl, non-toxic fabric glue, the thermal dust (for the shifting effect), and a white cloth or T-shirt for the mask itself. For the rest of the outfit, you'll simply need a dark trench coat and fedora.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades