There are two things I can definitively say about Katy Perry. One, she makes extremely terrible but catchy songs that I end up hating myself for singing in the car. Two, she single-handedly made Elmo the most popular Sesame Street character ever for males 13 and up (though, Kevin Clash ultimately made him the least popular shortly thereafter).
Needless to say, Ms. Perry knows how to show off her assets. How can we forget California Gurls and whip cream breast cans?
In her latest video, Roar, Katy dons a leopard bra and leaf skirt like a new-age Jane from Tarzan, and it's sure to be a hit Halloween costume this year, just like past ones from Teenage Dream, Firework, and so on.
This will obviously be a fairly cheap DIY Halloween costume for girls, and the makeup and things you need are described in-depth by Victoria of Look TV in her video below.
For the costume part, you basically just need a leopard print top, hot shorts, long brown wig, grass skirt, armbands, and some artificial flowers.
Don't forget to check out our other Katy Perry costume guides if you're not into leopard prints and grass skirts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades