Not only do these mini pumpkins look more menacing than your standard Halloween pumpkin, but they're dried out so they will last all season long, unlike fresh pumpkins, which need to be treated with preservatives or bleach to keep from rotting and molding.
You basically gut and carve the pumpkin as you normally would, then you bake it inside a toaster oven, drying it out for longevity and charring and warping it for a disturbingly scary jack-o'-lantern.
The creepiest thing of this entire video, though, is Kiddsock — the freaky sock puppet host.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades