Thomas Ridgewell, more widely known as TomSka, is a popular Youtuber who creates over-the-top, ridiculous, and overall pretty funny videos—but sometimes they don't make sense.
One of those videos centers around Mrs. Johnson, a scantily clad and partied-out horse-human hybrid that goes around killing whomever he (or she) pleases—couples, homeless people... even babies.
Halloween is coming up pretty soon, and now you can share in the creepiness by dressing up as Mrs. Johnson. All you need is a horse head mask, a short white nightgown, a fake knife, and some sick dance moves.
Not everyone will get the reference, but it's still an awesome costume. Honestly, a horse head just makes everything that much better—especially one that's a party animal serial killer in a nightgown.
For added twist to this already twisted costume, substitute the horse head for the various animal heads available for your choosing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades