Have you ever come across somebody on the streets looking like this?
Pretty freaky, especially if it's not Halloween. But you know what, Halloween is almost here, so freaky is good.
To make your own head of your head, you'll need the following software:
- 3D modeling program like Wings 3D and Blender, which are both free. Don't like those options? Here's 24 more.
- Texture mapping utility like UV Mapper.
- Photo editing program like Photoshop or GIMP.
- Program that creates papercrafts from 3D models like Pepakura Designer, Waybe, and Ultimate Papercraft 3D.
With all of your software acquired, you'll then need to do some modeling of your head, UV mapping, mesh unfolding, and finally, printing and assembly. But that makes it sound a lot easier than it is. To get results like this:
Just follow the step-by-step directions by Bhautik on his website and blow your head up this Halloween! Or just look strange during any other day of the year, like when you're getting your Playboy mags.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades