Lucy of the surprise-aholic is dressing up as a zombie child this year, so she decided to make a teddy bear to match her costume. Meet the Terror Teddy.
She used scrap plastic and a disposable knife for the rib cage, fake nails for the teeth, a twisted plastic bag for the entrails, and red paint for the blood. The process mostly consists of cutting holes, removing stuffing and replacing the poor little bear's innards.
It's a violent little project that looks like a lot of fun, and you can get really creative and customize it however you want.
Check out Lucy's Terror Teddy tutorial for step-by-step instructions and a bunch more photos.
If you make your own zombie stuffed animal, don't forget to upload a photo in the comments below. I'd like to see some really creative ones, like a stuffed snail zombie, so show us what you've got!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades