If you're a huge fan of Minecraft, then you probably know what a Creeper is and, therefore, want to be one for Halloween. After all, not everyone can be Steves and Snow Golems. This version uses printouts (templates below the video), and is very easy to make. Besides ink and paper, it pretty much only requires boxes (three different sized ones based on your size).
For people using Photoshop, here's the PSD file.
Otherwise, here are the individual image files:
If you don't want to go all out, you can also just make a Creeper head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades