I'm always looking for the easiest and quickest way to dress up for Halloween. It has been one of my favorite holidays for years, but I absolutely hate having to buy a costume—or even worse—spending hours on end trying to make one myself.
Luckily, there are a few badass Halloween costumes out there that require relatively little work to accomplish. Like this gunshot to the head makeup from Mel Rose, which uses a freaking sock for the main missing eye effect. I can work with socks. How about you?
All you really need is a black dress sock, liquid latex to adhere it the sock to the eye, some toilet paper (who doesn't have that?) for fake skin, and fake blood.
Also, some foundation to color the toilet paper for a more skin-like feel, red makeup for blood coloring, some black eye shadow, and one sponge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades