Star-Lord may not have been a household name prior to the release of Guardians of the Galaxy, but you can sure count on a flood of kids and adults alike wanting to dress up as Chris Pratt's character this year for Halloween.
The costume is easy enough to put together with a red coat and over-priced mask, so distinguish yourself amongst the countless variations you'll see on Halloween with a DIY Star-Lord mask packed with detail and a custom paint job.
Just follow along with Dali Lomo's four-part tutorial that details, step-by-step, how to achieve this quality mask.
Along with the PDF templates provided by Lomo, you'll also need some basic tools and materials.
- Cardboard—a lot of it
- PVA Glue
- Utility knife
- Masking tape
- Red mesh
- Black, Bronze, and Metallic grey spray paint
Because this is DIY, you can substitute any of the products with something you have at home. As a general rule: if it works, use it.
Once you have your tools, materials, and printable templates, follow along with Dali and anticipate becoming the talk of the party or costume contest.
Add another member to your Guardians of the Galaxy crew and check out our DIY Groot makeup guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades