Spiders are my least favorite thing in the world. My second least favorite thing are cheap umbrellas. So, it's only fitting that the two work perfectly together as a creepy Halloween prop.
In my video below, you'll see how to make a Spiderbrella, which is just the inside metal skeleton from the umbrella (which looks like a crawling spider), the umbrella's original black fabric, a couple Styrofoam balls, and some floral wire.
And don't forget the spiderwebs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades