I saw an amazing video with a great idea on how to create claws when you have longer nails. I want to go as a Vampire this year, but those claws that you buy look terrible on me, because my nails are long and you can see them under the fake claws. The video was in German, which kinda "spooked" me at first, but the girl added English subtitles (thank god). Here is the video and the instructions she gives:
You can to use a nude that is the most similar to your own skin tone.
That will help you with the next step.
Position the duct tape or striping tape between the previous painted point up to the nail tip to create the claw.
And remove the striping tape immediately.
You can use a matt topcoat or some red glitter polish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades