This is a really tasty "scary" snack as it incorporates a lot of the flavours you'd usually put together (along with the almonds)
Kids will love them, you can even use chicken strips if you want to mix them up a little. If you having a BBQ this Halloween I recommend you trying them but you can also do them in the kitchen.
Sausages / Chipolatas That Make Up the Finger Shapes (So Go Crazy, Chubbily Little Ones or Long Thin Ones Are Fine)
Sliced Almonds, for Finger Nails
Tomato Ketchup or Any Other Coloured Sauce for Blood/Ooze Etc.
Grill your sausages and try to keep them as straight as possible (don't let them bend on the grill) to keep them resembling fingers, lightly toast the almonds in a pan once the sausages are ready.
Cut away a small groove of the tip of the sausage and slide the almond slice into position so it digs into the exposed meat at the back of the groove and secures itself in place - Alternatively stick them on with tomato sauce for even more gruesome effect.
Cover the bottoms of the sausages in red sauce for blood effect.
Finally add some American mustard for a disgusting (yet tasty) oozy plasma effect.
You're now ready to go and scare the kids for dinner time!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades