This video shows the viewer how to make Halloween style lanterns using commonly available items. The base lantern is a Chinese style paper lantern; these can be purchase from home retail stores. The general principal is too cut out the shapes of insects from black paper. These can then be fixed to the lantern to project the image. Additionally holes can be cut in the insects and covered with red tissue paper. The light will shine through the red tissue paper giving the appearance of blood. This method is relatively simple can produce pleasant results.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades