Got ninja skills but no ninja costume? The solution is simple... a plain, black T-shirt. That's pretty much all it takes to be one hell of a badass ninja on Halloween. Well, you should also wear a completely black matching outfit that has long sleeves and pant legs.
Take a black tee shirt and turn it inside out. Wear it over your head so that your eyes peek through, then pull the sleeves together in the back. Make sure your eyes are visible and tie the sleeves together in the back. After this, you should have only an open space showing your eyes.
Now just wear gloves on your hands and get ready to go out on a stealthy trick-or-treat mission.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades