Costume parties are in full effect this weekend, so with that said, how cool would this look at your Halloween party?
Instructables user castor009 made two holes in the head (one for inserting the PVC tube, the other where the liquid will spew out) and insert the pipe and tubing, then stuffed it to secure everything.
He then fit the bottom tubing through a pencil holder and attached it to a water pump.
Then just add whatever you want to serve at the party (I would suggest anything red or black) and you're done. You've got your own gruesome decapitated head fountain!
Protip: Use a longer PVC pipe and extend it through the top of the head, giving it the appearance of a head on a stake. Add whatever effects to the pipe to give it a metal stake look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades