In this tutorial, we learn how to create a Halloween leopard or cheetah face with makeup. Start by applying a white foundation to the face with a brush. After this, brush in a darker color right underneath the nostril and darken up the eyebrows. Apply a darker color on the sides of the chin, on the bridge of the nose, and on the corners of the forehead. Then, shape the sides of your face and start to blend this in, creating the face of a cheetah. Take your time when blending in, creating shading on your face. Apply a translucent powder over the entire face after this. Then, apply eyeliner and brown eyeshadow to the eyes. Make sure to drag the liner out on the edges of the eye to create a cat eye shape. After this, smudge on spots with dark brown makeup all over the entire face. Next, color in the bottom of the nose with black, then apply whiskers with black makeup and black lipstick. You will be finished after this and can drag it onto your neck to make it even more realistic!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades