We don't know about you, but there's nothing more frightening to us than a clown. Evil or nice, there's something about their too-wide smile and faded clown makeup that just gives us the heebie jeebies.
So if you want to frighten your friends to epic proportions this year then there's really no better costume to throw on than a clown costume. And as with all clowns, the makeup makes the person. So check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create an evil clown look for Halloween.
You can make the eyes point up only in the center on top and bottom then change the lips to black like Brandon Lee in The Crow.
You can skip the black on the eyes altogether, keep the skin opaque white, and make the lips solid red to pull off a Jack Nicholson version of the Joker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades