El Dia de los Muertos is a very colorful Spanish holiday which takes place on November 2nd, All Soul's Day. The festival involves bringing food and other goods to your dead relatives' graves and spending the night praying and remembering them. It's often a very communal, spiritual ritual that's also a fun activity for the whole family.
During el Dia de los Muertos people eat candy skulls, which are solidified sugar decorated with icing. Become a walking, talking candy skull this Halloween by checking out this makeup tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades