Inspired by Tim Burton's movies, this how-to video shows a theatrical Halloween look. The cosmetics used are Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, NYX White e/s, ArtDeco e/s Base, MAC e/s in Carbon, Copperplate, Shroom, Ben Nye black eyeliner, Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, MAC Prep & Prime Lash, MAC Velvetella lipliner, Nars Scarlet Empress lipstick, NYX Grape lipgloss, MAC Blue Brown pigment, and Jofrika theater blood. Watch this video makeup tutorial and learn how to create a Corpse Bride makeup look for Halloween.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades